I am a survivor, with a life sentence of recovery.
As a survivor, each day is a struggle until it is over.
- As a survivor, my answer to going to planned events is usually, “Maybe I should find an excuse not to go. No one would miss me. No one cares whether I live or die.”
- As a survivor, I worry, I overthink, and usually decide that I should not do anything that is different, enjoyable, or involves other people.
- As a survivor, my days start and end with knowing that if I give up, only I will suffer.
- As a survivor, I have learned to feel things that I never felt before. I have learned to cry without fear. I have learned to talk about my past and present feelings. Yet, those feelings frighten me. Sometimes, I don’t know if I should stay or go.
- As a survivor, I want to know why I was sentenced to a life of struggling. Will I ever have the normal things that others have? Will I ever find love? Will I ever be able to trust someone enough to allow love into my life?
Survivor, yes, you can recover. Survivor, yes, you can be happy and successful.
Take care of yourself, and don’t give up because you are worth whatever you’re going through to reach recovery!
When those rough times occur, when you don’t think you can take anymore, please contact me. As a survivor, Legal Advocate(Ph.D.), Certified Life Coach, Certified Disaster Recovery Coach I am able and waiting to help you.
Dr. Sandra Speer, CLC, CDRC, Legal Advocate
For 24/7 Support, & to attend our next FREE “Abuse me. Why?” Live Support Group, follow the link to our FB “Abuse me. Why?” Trauma Survivors Support Group.
Sandra Speer, Ph.D. is a world-renowned Author, Keynote Speaker, and Certified Life Coach and Disaster Recovery Coach who offers Seminars, Group and Personal Coaching designed to show all how to move beyond their past to live happy and successful lives. Dr. Speer knows from personal experience as a survivor of a lifetime of abuse, that recovery brings happiness and chances for unlimited success. As a Legal Advocate, Dr. Speer strives to ensure that abusers are punished. Nothing makes her happier than watching prosecuting attorneys go to jail, children return to their right parent, and individuals find justice with her assistance. If you need to charge, fight the system, or in need of making a complaint against a doctor, mental health practitioner, corporation, or institution; Dr. Speer has the experience needed to win your case. Her publications include The Remains of Hurricane Katrina with various articles written as a contributing journalist for educational books and publications, FEMA, and the American Red Cross to help all understand Trauma.
I am looking
forward to meeting you!
Dr. Sandra Speer, Ph.D., CLC, CDRC, Legal Advocate